CDI - Junior Transport Control Tower Manager
We are a Supply Chain Management software publisher specializing in Transport (TMS), Customs and Trade Compliance (GTM) , with more than 100 employees based in France, Switzerland and Morocco. Our combined TMS and GTM solutions position us as a unique player in France and one of the few in Europe, capable of offering integrated solutions for managing International Supply Chains.
The Consulting team supports our clients to bring their operations into compliance, optimize their flows and identify opportunities and prepare for the deployment of the MyTower solution.
We are experiencing an average annual growth of 60% per year and aim to become a European leader offering a credible alternative to historical solutions.
We are looking for a Junior Control Tower Manager for our office in Casablanca to join the MyTower team.
As part of your duties, you will ensure the management of our customers' flows and lead the improvement projects identified as part of our activities.
You are the guarantor of the quality of service delivered through the missions of the local Control Tower team.
In this context, your responsibilities include:
- Operational management of import/export transport files: SEA, AIR, ROAD transport
- Key interlocutor between the different service providers (forwarders, broker, importer, recipients, multimodal carrier)
- Dispute handling and associated action plans
- Management of requests for transport quotations
- Control and management of transport invoicing
Your qualities, communication, adaptation and organization as well as your reactivity will be essential assets to succeed in this position.
- Training Bac + 3 or more, you justify a successful experience of 2 years on operational functions of international transport, ideally with a carrier
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Good knowledge of incoterms
- Good analytical, modeling and synthesis skills
- Good oral and written communication | French, English is essential, a third language is a plus
- Curiosity, autonomy and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of a TMS is a plus