Internship - Customs and Trade Compliance Consultant - Supply Chain
We are a Supply Chain Management software publisher specializing in Transport (TMS), Customs and Trade Compliance (GTM) , with more than 100 employees based in France, Switzerland and Morocco. Our combined TMS and GTM solutions position us as a unique player in France and one of the few in Europe, capable of offering integrated solutions for managing International Supply Chains.
The Consulting team supports our clients to bring their operations into compliance, optimize their flows and identify opportunities and prepare for the deployment of the MyTower solution.
We are experiencing an average annual growth of 60% per year and aim to become a European leader offering a credible alternative to historical solutions.
We are looking for an intern to join the MyTower consulting team. Within the GTM Consulting team, you will participate in Customs & Trade Compliance support missions.
With geopolitical news and the multiplication of barriers to market entry, the Customs and Trade Compliance function is becoming essential within companies. We support them to ensure compliance of operations and optimize organizational plans. The context is often international and in companies of various sizes, in all sectors of activity.
- Economic study of the implementation of the MyTower GTM solution (tariff classification, management of origin, management of special regimes, management of customs brokers).
- Audit of current operations and proposed target organization with the MyTower tool.
- Search for opportunities on existing flows, definition of target patterns.
- Diagnosis and support for the definition of a digital and organizational strategy for the Customs function.
- Training BAC + 5 engineering schools or equivalent
- Good analytical, modeling and synthesis skills
- Good knowledge of data processing tools (Excel)
- Good oral and written communication | French, English, a third language is a plus
- Curiosity, autonomy and ability to work in a team