ROUND TABLE - What place for sustainable development in the Supply Chain?
Sustainable development is now one of the strategic challenges of companies. As such, the Supply Chain is directly concerned. This is particularly the case when it comes to reducing the carbon footprint linked to the flow of transported goods. How to understand the subject in its entirety. ? How can the Supply Chain provide solutions in terms of CO2 reduction, energy saving and environmental protection?
To answer these questions and explain these issues, Walter LENARDUZZI VP Sales & Marketing of MyTower was present as well as:
- Adeline Bret, Manager and Head of Citwell's Sustainable Supply Chain offer
- Benjamin de Buttet, COO of DC Brain
- Guillaume Destouches, Partner of DIAGMA | Smarter and more Sustainable Supply Chain designers
- Clémence Le Van, Head of Green Insight at Etyo,
- Mathilde DELIVRÉ, Solutions Consultant Manager at Manhattan Associates
👉Watch our full webinar and don't miss our next videos!